The dataless SEED contains all information about the data stream, including station coordinates, instrument response and channel history. The dataless SEEDcan be obtained from
- Dataless for individual SLU and affiliated stations
Digital DataAll digital data are submitted to the IRIS DMC. Full seed volumes can be obtained from there, while daily miniSEED are available from the SLU server.
- Data available at the IRIS DMC through the IRIS SeismiQuery - Click on NM network
- IRIS SeismiQuery Interface to obtain full seed volumes
- SLU archived daily miniSEED by year/day of year/station-component. To use these get the corresponding dataless SEED, and the rdseed command:
rdseed -f miniSEEDfile -g datalessSEEDfile -R -p -d -o 1to get Sac files, pole-zero files and RESP files.
Currently under reorganization/upgrade expect 2013 and 2014 back soon.
- Waveform overlay for earthquakes
- Station Coordinates
- Sensor Noise Studies
- SITE NOISE 2003
- Instrumentation Notes
- Instrumentation Tests
- Network Operation Notes
- Network QC
You can find more information about the Center, seismology, and many other earthquake-related topics by visiting the Center's homepage, or by contacting Dr. Robert Herrmann.